Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They live in our hearts forever...

My Smokey passed away this afternoon...
Photobucket
He slept and cuddled with us all last night. This morning, fearing that the end was close, we took him to the vet so they could watch him today. Around 4:15pm they called and said he'd taken a turn for the worse.... He was gone by the time we got there to say goodbye. Now he is no longer in pain but I miss him terribly. I can't believe that I will never again be able to hold him, cuddle him, kiss on him, pet him... I hope he knew how much I loved him, and how much Devon loved him too. He will live in our hearts forever.

1 comment:

CoffellC said...

He couldn't have had a better life than what he had with you. He knew your love and held it close as he left.

He'll live in my heart as well.