Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sad day

We got Smokey's ashes back today... I'm too sad to write about it much but there was a very nice poem they gave me that I'll share with you maybe tomorrow.

Today was also my last day at my job. I left quietly, not making a big deal out of leaving, and only saying goodbye to the people I cared about saying goodbye to. I still feel extremely betrayed/hurt, but stayed professional to the end. Tomorrow is Good Friday and we had it off as an 'optional' holiday, and I'm definitely taking the option! My mom is going to come visit and we will go to Whole Foods, the Antique Mall, and maybe Michael's. I will also take her to see our house. It's pretty messy right now, actually it doesn't look quite this messy anymore, but I still gotta show it off!
Photobucket

I'm going to throw myself a little pity party tonight, complete with pizza, hot wings, and soda. But starting tomorrow it's time to move onward!

No comments: