Saturday, March 8, 2008

Alas, it was not to be...

Management at my job changed their minds yesterday, and decided that I should find another job. Now I feel so hurt. But, there is not much to do except try to move on and let it go. So I am now searching for a new job! In a brilliant stroke of great timing, someone did reply yesterday to a post I had on craigslist right after all this went down. I had posted my resume on craigslist before I decided I really did want to stay at this job. I never got any replies when I first posted it, so I thought that maybe no one ever read that section. But yesterday right after I was given notice, I checked my email and there was a reply from someone who is looking for an accounts payable/administrative person. Now it may not work out at all, but I am taking it as a good omen. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

CoffellC said...

Bummer! They won't know what they lost til you're gone!