Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love mulch!

Got most of my plants in the ground today and realized that I love mulching! I thought it was going to be a pain to spread it out in the beds, but it was so easy and it goes so much further than soil does. I never mulched before so I didn't realize how much fun (what a dork!) it would be. Now I want to mulch everything! mwahahah!!!

And, I finally found my camera cord, so now I can charge it and take pics and start downloading them! This blog has been visually blah, but I am hoping to change that. As an aside, I can't believe it's already July!! Summer would be nearly over except that in Texas, 'summer' lasts until like, September or October. I still have lots on my agenda for this summer, and now I can photo-document it! yippee!!

1 comment:

CoffellC said...

pictures would be nice :)