Thursday, April 17, 2008

Things: Stop breaking!!!

Geez! Can't anything work?! Argh! Plugged in my computer yesterday, POP! and it died. Opened the oven tonite to make a pizza and yanked the handle right off!! C'mon now, things!! Sigh. Well, at least they are easy to fix - the computer was just the power supply, which I replaced myself (nose in air) and the oven handle can be screwed (or glued!!) back on. At least I get to get a new tattoo on Saturday! Yeehaw!!! I would post it but my internet connection is sucking right now and I just don't have the patience to wait for it! Anyhoo, so yeah, my mom, sis, and I are all getting star tats. They aren't all the same design, but we'll all have stars on our bods. I love tats, I want so many. Another thing I'd like right now is a drink. I had to settle for a bottle of Asti that I had in my fridge from who-knows-when. It was still really good, though. Yumm. And now that we seem to be on the topic of things that I want: some really obnoxious music. Of course my boyfriend's band is playing tonight, but I chose to stay home since I have sooo much to do here. (note: all I've done so far is goof off online, drink champagne, and break the oven.... maybe I should rethink this.)

No comments: