Monday, April 7, 2008

Still packing...

I am in my own personal hell. Wait, let me try and remember, was sanding glue off concrete floors worse than packing? Hmmm.... well maybe they are about even. But I'm plodding along like a good little girl, taping boxes and labeling them and stacking them up. At least I don't have to actually move them! Such a waste, ya know... pack the boxes, move them from this place to a new place, and unpack them. The stuff is only in the boxes for a few days, it feels like such a waste. At least I don't have any aversion to unpacking the stuff! The house is coming along, we'll be moved before we even have kitchen cabinets and appliances hooked up - we don't even have a single bathroom sink hooked up yet - but I'm going to wait on touching up some of the paint because we keep banging things into walls and corners and door trim and just messing it up. So I'll wait till we are moved and stuff is pretty much in place, then I'll go around and touch up (and hopefully not make too much of a mess). I would post some pics (and I really need to get my sister's camera back to her, I can't believe in all this packing that we haven't found ours yet) but I need to figure out how to resize photos and whatnot. But I promise, pictures soon!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

why do you need to resize photos?