Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Packrattery!

Whew, trying to get the new house organized is certainly a chore! And my packrattery doesn't make it any easier. As I go about unpacking all the boxes, I am trying to sort out some items I no longer need/use/want. These items are going into stacks on the living room floor, and eventually those stacks will be further sorted. I have books to sell at Half Price Books, larger items like a receiver and stereo speakers that I need to photo and post on Craigslist, items to put in a future garage sale, and clothes that I think I'm going to try to sell at a resale shop. I am kind of intimidated by the resale shop (what if my clothes aren't trendy enough and they refuse them?!) but I'm going to force myself. And at least I am making an attempt to pare down and simplify! Maybe without so much stuff crowding my life, I'll accomplish more quality things! Here's to me.

1 comment:

CoffellC said...

Good luck! Let me know if you manage to get it all sorted and organized...I'd like to know your secret!